2011 Yamaha Yamaha Venture GT
The 2011 Venture offers a very good ride as it enjoys a rigid chassis thanks to Yamaha engineering's Deltabox frame that was constructed to accept the mid-performance character of this Genesis engine. The front and rear suspensions work with the chassis to provide smooth travel over various quality trails. The double A-arm front end works with 36mm high pressure shocks to control upwards of nine-inches of travel. The ProComfort rear suspension gives the rider and passenger upwards of 12.4-inches of on-trail bump absorption from the gas shock controlled parallel skid rail.
Call Bob's Bike Shop at 712-546-5983 for price and details.
Check-out our entire line of four-stroke, performance snowmobiles. Unmatched for quality, reliability and fuel-efficiency.
Mid Performance 4-stroke. The new benchmark for luxury 2-up touring. Track: 15” X 144” X 1.25”
The super-luxury fuel-injected RS Venture GT is a multiple award winner.
- Front Suspension: Independent, double wishbone
- Front Shocks: 40 mm GYTR® dual-clicker HPG
- Front Travel: 9.0 in.
- Ski Type: Plastic, saddle-type
- Carbide Ski Runners: Standard
- Stabilizer Bar: Standard
- Rear Suspension: ProComfort® CK 144
- Rear Shocks: 40 mm aluminum HPG
- Rear Travel: 12.4 in.
- Track Type: Camoplast® Rip Saw™
- Overall Length: 125.4 in.
- Overall Height: 54.3 in.
- Track/Width x Length x Height: 15 in. x 144 in. x 1.25 in.
- Ski Stance (ctr. to ctr.): 43.0 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 9.4 gal.
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded
- Oil Capacity: 3 qts., Dry Sump
- Engine Oil Type: Yamalube 4, 0w-30, Cold Weather Formula
- Electric Start: Standard
- Reverse: Standard
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Windshield Height: Extra Tall
- Mirrors: Standard
- Seating Capacity: Two
- Backrest: Standard, movable, adjustable tilt
- Rear Carrier Rack: Standard, 7.5 gal.
- Tow Hitch: Optional
- Tunnel Protectors: Optional
- Headlight Watts, Type: 60/55W Halogen x 2
- High Beam Indicator: Standard
- Oil & Temp Light: Standard
- Fuel Gauge Type: Electric (LCD), low fuel warning light
- Speedometer: Standard (LCD, digital)
- Odometer: Standard (LCD, digital)
- Tripmeter: Standard (tripmeter, LCD, digital)
- Tachometer: Standard (LCD)
- DC Outlet: Automotive & RCA
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- 3-Cylinder Genesis® 120FI engine
- Advanced fuel injection
- Engine Braking Reduction System
- Direct-to-crankshaft clutching
- 15x144x1.25-inch Camoplast® Rip Saw™ track
- Rear-exiting exhaust
- Deltabox™ II with comfortable rider-forward position
- Second generation front suspension geometry
- GYTR® dual-clicker front shocks
- CF die cast construction
- Saddleless plastic skis
- ProComfort® CK rear suspension
- Wheels with removable bearings
- Fully adjustable back rest
- Large integrated hardtop storage trunk
- Wide runningboards with star-punched traction
- Dual DC outlets
- Standard electric start
- Digital gauge with even more data features
- New graphic packages
- Type: 4-Stroke
- Cylinders: Three
- Cooling: Liquid
- Bore & Stroke: 82.0 x 66.2 mm
- Intake Design: 2 valves
- Ignition: Digital T.C.I. with throttle position sensor
- Carburetion: 41 mm fuel injection
- Exhaust: 2 valves, rear exhaust
- Clutch/Transmission: YVXC, variable ratio
- Disc. Brake Type: 2-piston hydraulic w/ lightweight ventilated disc
- Displacement: 1049cc
- Engine Type
- Four Stroke
- Bore x Stroke
- 82.0 x 66.2 mm
- Engine Cooling
- 41 mm fuel injection
- Digital T.C.I. with throttle position sensor
- 2 valves, rear exhaust
- Brake Type
- 2-piston hydraulic w/ lightweight ventilated disc
- Front Suspension
- Independent, double wishbone
- Front Travel
- 9.0 in.
- Rear Suspension
- ProComfort® CK 144
- Rear Travel
- 12.4 in.
- Ski Type
- Plastic, saddle-type
- Ski Stance
- 43.0 in.
- Track Type
- Camoplast® Rip Saw™
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. x 144 in. x 1.25 in.
- Standard (LCD, digital)
- Standard (LCD)
- Standard (LCD, digital)
- 60/55W Halogen x 2
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.4 gal.
- Extra Tall
- Electric Blue, Yamaha Black
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers