2006 Suzuki Katana 750
Suzuki's Katana sport bikes have a well-deserved reputation for offering an exhilarating combination of sport performance and exceptional open-road comfort. For 2006, the Katana 750 carries on that tradition, calling you to enjoy whatever kind of riding suits you.
At the heart of its performance capabilities is a 16-valve engine derived from the original, legendary GSX-RTM. With instantaneous throttle response and terrific midrange performance, the Katana 750 is a blast on tight, twisty roads. And with strong high-rpm performance, it invites you to enjoy its sport performance right up to the legal limit.
When the canyon roads turn into the open highway, the Katana 750 is equally at home.
Its deeply padded seat, spacious riding position and smooth engine operation provide you with comfortable sport-touring hour after hour. Its advanced suspension systems provide a plush ride to enhance its smooth open-road performance.
So if you're looking for the ultimate in versatile sport performance, you came to the right place. The 2006 Katana 750!
- Front and rear turn signals have clear lenses for a clean and modern new look
- Reliable four-stroke, 4-cylinder, air/oil cooled, DOHC 16-valve engine
- Valve timing tuned for strong low to mid-range performance
- 36mm Mikuni carburetors with throttle position sensor provide quick throttle response and enhance mid-range power
- Attractive stainless steel 4-into-1 exhaust system tuned for strong low and mid- range power - exhaust catalyzer added to exhaust system on California model to further reduce emissions
- Silent-type cam chain and oil pan with honeycomb construction to reduce engine noise
- Twin Swirl Combustion Chambers (TSCC) for quick throttle response
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (air/oil) with large oil cooler and high cooling capacity
- Large intake valves and exhaust valves for strong engine performance
- Screw/locknut valve adjustment system for simplified maintenance
- Digital ignition system for optimum ignition timing with maintenance-free battery
- Large air cleaner box for strong engine performance
- Exciting aerodynamic fairing design with twin headlights and an attractive sporting look
- Design is compact while maintaining a comfortable, sporting ride position
- Smooth, compliant ride provided by 41mm front forks with 4-way adjustable rebound damping
- Link-type rear suspension with remote reservoir-type shock absorber, 4-way adjustable rebound damping and fully adjustable compression damping and preload
- Z-rated radial tires (120/70 front & 150/70 rear)
- Wide, hollow 3-spoke type wheel rims, (3.50 x 17 front, 4.50 x 17 rear)
- Large 290 mm floating type front brake discs with twin piston calipers
- Single 240mm rear disc with twin piston caliper
- Large capacity fuel tank (20 liter/5.3 gal.)
- Large easy-to-read instruments with electric speedometer, LCD odometer, LCD clock, twin tripmeters and fuel gauge
- Standard 4-way emergency flasher and high-beam passing switch
- Aluminum passenger grab bar
- Teardrop shaped rear view mirrors
- Adjustable front brake lever position
- Handlebar mounted carburetor choke lever
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, 4-cylinder, 16-valve With DOHC and TSCC®
- 750 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 70.0 mm x 48.7 mm
- Air/Oil Cooled
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- MikuniTM BSR36
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, oil damped, 4-way adjustable rebound damping.
- Rear Suspension
- Link-type suspension, 4-way adjustable rebound damping, fully adjustable compression damping and preload.
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes
- Single hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 ZR17
- 57.7 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.3 gal. (4.9 gal. CA model)
- Dry Weight
- 465 lbs. (471 lbs. CA. model)
- Final Drive
- #530 chain
- Black/Silver, Silver/Red
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.